Information We Collect
When you visit and use the Website, we may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your visits to, and use of, the Website;
- information about your computer and about your visits to, and use of, the Website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation paths and date/time stamps;
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on, or in connection with, the Website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
- information that you provide to us when you contact us with enquiries or submit feedback; and
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information to provide, maintain and improve the Website and services provided through it, to provide customer service, to detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity, to provide and promote our products and services, and to provide you with information about our products and services.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
We may disclose your personal data to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our customers, the public, or Blue Scotland.
Security of Your Information
We take appropriate physical, electronic and managerial measures to secure your personal information and to keep it accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur.
We will retain your personal information for the duration of our relationship with you and for a reasonable period afterwards, in order to comply with our legal obligations and resolve disputes.
You have certain rights under applicable data protection laws, including the right to request access to, rectification of, or deletion of your personal information. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information, and the right to data portability.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected].